Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass
Please note: If you are a parent applying for your child’s Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass, you must apply in your child's name. You will need to use (or set up) a different email address to create a new MyTSY account in your child's name to apply.
If you are a South Yorkshire resident and under 16, you are eligible for a Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass. The Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass entitles pass holders to travel on buses and trams in South Yorkshire for 80p per single journey and gives access to discounted 1, 7 or 28 day tickets. Pass holders are also entitled to half fare on local train services in South Yorkshire. You must live in South Yorkshire to be eligible.
You will need to provide a passport style photo and proof of your age, this could be a copy of:
- Your birth certificate
- NHS medical card or prescription
- Any other official letter that states your date of birth
- If you have a Passport we can check your proof of age instantly online
If you’re under 16 and live in South Yorkshire you can get a Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass.
- This pass is free
- You can travel on any bus or tram in South Yorkshire for 80p per single journey
- You can buy discounted 1, 7 or 28 day public transport tickets
- You can get half price travel on local trains in South Yorkshire
- Valid to 31 July of the school year in which you turn 16 (or up to the day before your 16th birthday if you were born in August)
- You must live in South Yorkshire and your household must pay council tax to Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham or Sheffield council